90% of this tumblrblog are stills of the movies that I've watched, the other 10% is work of mine .
- I follow back anyone who shares my passion. -
More about.me : http://about.me/hexeno
Ughh„ Walking Dead. You got me good.
Oh wow, no. Staaaaahp.